Service Contract Sales Representative
Work with customers to renew existing service agreements or sell new service agreements based on assigned territories by the Service Manager.
- This position requires interaction with internal and external customers from quotation generation through the Purchase Order processing phase.
- Renew assigned existing service agreements (preventative and/or service maintenance contracts) with customers that buy audio visual systems. Customer retention rate target of 80% minimum expected.
- Responsible for generating quotations for the renewal of service agreements for current customers as assigned by Service Manager.
- Perform research using a variety of different databases, including customer history database, service management database, contact management database, installation database and financial database, all of which store inquiries and information that has received from a customer and/or prospective customer.
- Consult with Field Service Engineers, Customer Service Reps, and/or System Engineers to ensure that complex service agreements are quoted accurately prior to customer delivery.
- Work with Service Manager to negotiate agreement cost structure for cost competitive customer agreements to aid in customer retention and minimize loss of business.
- Work closely with Service Manager to ensure that complex quotations are entered accurately.
- Follow up regularly with the Service Coordinator to ensure that service is performed as required including all PM visits.
- Generate new service agreements (to new clients and existing clients) for assigned territory.
- A 2 year collage degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum 1 year work experience in sales related field
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Strong typing skills preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.