The World’s Best-selling Interactive Projectors
BrightLink interactive projectors are transforming today’s
classrooms. These high-performance, network-ready projectors
feature 3LCD technology for up to 3x brighter colors,
up to 3x wider color gamut, and far more accurate
color than other technologies.
BrightLink provides a fully integrated system that eliminates
the need for a dedicated electronic whiteboard.
Interactive Displays for Easy Sharing
& Collaboration in the Classroom
Turn Any Flat Surface Interactive
- Transform existing dry erase whiteboards, plain walls, and tables into interactive workspaces.
- Create interactive display areas measuring from 60″ up to 100″, with no extra cost.
Utilize Finger or Pen-based Interactivity
- Turn your whiteboard into a giant tablet.
- Use an interactive stylus or fingers to interact with your computer to control, annotate, draw and more.
- Offers multi-user capability that supports 2 pens and up to 6 fingers.
Provide Easy Device Compatibility for BYOD Classrooms
- Wirelessly share and compare students’ work from multiple devices at the same time, with Epson network Moderator software and the Epson iProjection™ App.
- Connect up to 50 devices simultaneously including PCs, Mac, iOS and Android devices and share student content to the projector for all to see.
Includes Easy-to-Use, PC-free Annotation
- Annotate on projected images from an iPad/iPod, document cameras, and Blu-Ray players – without ever connecting to a computer.
- Includes Epson Easy Interactive Tools annotation software – learn in minutes!
- Unlimited installs on Windows and Macintosh computers.
Use Any Application from Your Computer
- With PC interactivity, your whiteboard becomes your monitor and your pen or finger becomes your mouse.
- Display and interact with any application on your computer including MS-Office, web browsers, and top curriculum programs like included SMART Notebook software, or optional Promethean ActivInspire.
Experience Easy Network Management
- Use Epson Easy MP projection and monitoring features.
- Networked projectors save schools time and money by allowing IT managers to remotely monitor projector status and control basic functions, such as powering the projector on/off.
- Networked projectors also allow teachers to present content to any projector on the network.