Control Systems Programmer – Broomall, PA
Preferred candidates will have experience with developing control solutions for complex audio visual systems. Candidates must have completed/passed Crestron Intermediate and/or AMX Programming 2 and have actual programming experience completing technical installation of audiovisual systems. CTS certifications are also preferred. Candidates should be experienced in coordinating with audio visual engineers and customers to develop touch panel designs.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Performing, Crestron control system programming, implementation, and testing for System Integration client projects. Performing other programming such as Extron and AMX with proper training if the need arises.
- Leading programming code reviews as required.
- Contributing to design review and code review as required.
- Leading resolution of field code issues.
- Provide technical support to Engineers, Project Managers and Installers.
- Work closely with Production Manager and Engineering Manager.
- Work with Sales which includes going on site with Account Managers to survey sites as requested and scheduled through your manager.
- You may be asked to work as an Engineering Technician performing system commissioning and working as a service technician on program related service call
- Some travel outside of Pennsylvania may be required to service our customers.
- Other duties as required or assigned by company management.
- Report daily to the Broomall Office at times may need to work at the Mechanicsburg, PA office or Baltimore, MD offices and or travel to client sites.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable Federal, state and local laws.